Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Thursday 20 October 2011

Goodbye grey hair!!??

Belive it or not i started to get grey at just 19 years old i partly blame having my son at a young age but also my Grandad who was grey at 18. It's quite annoying having to dye my hair just to cover them but maybe i won't have to......

I found an article on the Marie Clare website about a breakthrough pill that you take as you would a vitamin and it keeps those grey hairs at bay.

Although they have been looking into this for a very long time it is still likely to be 18+ months till we can get our hands on it however they do say the pills will be inexpensive and made by L’Oreal !!


According to L'oreal they have  painstakingly screened a vast number of naturally occurring compounds, eventually discovering one in fruit that stops grey hair! but there keeping it a secret. shhhhhh!!


Here's the link if you want to read the full article Here


Would you try this pill? I think i would. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment