Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Friday 16 December 2011

Feel unique Beauty Box December

After waiting a few days for my new beauty box it finally came this morning!
As you have already read in my blog i was really disappointed with the November Glossy box aswell as a few previously so i decided to cancel my subscription and looked for another monthly treat. 
I decided to go with one of the cheaper monthly boxes at £9.95 a month from feel unique.

 I think the main delay in receiving my December box was mainly due to the slow crimbo post we get every year.
It comes well packaged in a little brown cardboard box with a little sticker on it saying 
'Looking Good' 
Which is how i knew it was my beauty box!!

Inside the cardboard box was a sleek black box which opens using a little silky purple ribbon like a draw, perfect for reusing as a jewelry box.




Inside i got 3 little cards one about sonic technology (which i am desperate to try) another explaing how to use all the products included in the box and finally a card advertising a product inside the box.





I also recieved the TIGI bed head sugar dust 1g.
It claims to add volume at the roots when applied to dry hair.
My hair loves to b back combed and styled so im really excited to try this giving my bob a trendy new look.


A 60ml tube of Clarisonic refining skin polish.
It smooths and hydrates rough dry skin.
I love scrubs so am really happy to receive this.


A cute little tin of Figs & Rouge Balm 8ml
Its 100% organic and can be used to sooth skin and lips!
Perfect for keeping in my bag.


Annick Goutal, Mandragore Eau De Toilette 25ml
 It came in a gorgeous purple drawstring bag.
Addmintedly its not a scent i would normally go for but its perfect for me to wear over the Christmas season. It has a really manly smell to it which is my favorite and smells just like Christmas in a pretty bottle.



A mini 4ml Nails inc polish called Oxford Circus.
Its a really pretty ballerina pink polish i don't think i will be wearing it anytime soon as its abit light and pastle coloured for winter but its a really pretty go to colour for spring/summer.



Finally i recieved three samples from Living Nature all 2ml.
Vitalising cleanser, nourishing day cream and extra hydrating tonning gel.




Overall mi extremely happy with all the products i received in my new beauty box subscription. I can't wait to give all the products ago and look forward to future boxes from Feel Unique.

1 comment:

  1. I wish they had sent different shades of the nail polish, so we could have swapped them around!

    ReplyDelete