Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Revlon Colourstay nail varnish review

This morning i received a nail polish to review from Revlon called Revlon Colourstay Longwear Nail Enamel.
I love Revlon products and i'm currently using Revlon Colourstay foundation, i say currently as im quite often on the search for a new foundation. Its a never ending journey!

I was sent the colour 290 Midnight its a rich deep jade colour. 




Not my usual shade as you know red is the love of my life but i think its a really nice everyday colour and would look fab with a pair of simple jeans.
So as im such a big fan of Revlon i took off my red polish i was wearing and  instantly tried it.





There are 30 shades in the range plus a base and top coat. Which include:
Red- Red carpet
Baby pink-Cafe pink
Raspeberry- Velvet rope
Purple- Bold sangria
Just to name a few.

The Revlon colour stay polish was inspired by professional salons the gel formula provides intense colour and a gel like shine at home without the use for a uv light.
The brush is a nice sturdy chunky little flat brush that allowed me to apply the colour evenly with a streak free finish with an amazing shine! Believe it or not i also only needed to apply just one coat!

If truth be told i'm not mad on the colour i was sent but i am on the actual polish.
I completely agree with all the promises that Revlon stated it really does give a salon shine look with the quick swipe of a precise brush.

Sadly i cant comment on the colour stay aspect of the polish as i have only just painted them but i will report back to you in a few days with how well it lasted. Relvon state that the polish would last up to 11 days with a base and top coat!!  I think there pretty well price at £7.99 each so to be honest as long as it last around 2 days i would definately re purchase another colour as im so impressed by the finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment