Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Thursday 15 September 2011

side ways cross xx

As some of you may have noticed i am in love with my silver sideways cross necklace!
My Mum and Dad bought for me for my birthday back in March. Its Handmade by a lady in Texas and is from a website called Etsy.
Here's the link- http://www.etsy.com/listing/79838860/taylor-jacobson-sideways-cross-necklace


As you can see its a really delicate necklace and on quite a short chain which i think looks really pretty and unusual.

So whilst looking on the Urban outfitters website i found a bracelet to match!
                                                          
 £6!

They also do a larger sized cross too

No comments:

Post a Comment