Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Sunday 30 October 2011

Bloody lovely nails.

To enter into the Halloween spirit i painted my nails in a dripping blood design.

For the base i used Ciate in beach melba you could also use white for a more dramatic look for the blood i used Barry M bright red on top of this i added Barry M red glitter nail polish to give it a scary wet effect.
Waaa! ha! ha! haaa!
(insert scary laugh)


Without Glitter

Without Glitter


With Glitter

With Glitter




4 comments:

  1. cute! :)

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those nails are so cool sadly i cant paint my nails like that because i am dressing up as a leopard tomorrow xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh such a fun/cute idea! and i love that base color you use! perfect nude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. X- Lauren- Ella- Thanks you Lauren xx

    X- Ravingbeautyx- A leopard!! My ideal costume with our love for leopard xx

    X- Carly- I didn't have white so improvised turned out ok maybe more gruesome! xx

    ReplyDelete