Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Friday 7 October 2011

Toni & Guy hair products review

As you may have already read on my blog i was recently sent some Toni & Guy things to review for Boots all from there new range of hair products "Hair Meet Wardrobe".

The 1st product i tried was obviously the Shampoo from the cleanse and Nourish range for damaged hair, which mine most definitely is! 
In the same nourish range they also do shampoo and conditioner for blonde, brunette, dry, coloured and fine hair. They also do a dry shampoo. 
So i wet my hair and began to lather the shampoo into my hair and boy did it lather! It made bubbles like no other! It was Brilliant it really felt like my hair was getting a good wash and it smelt amazing!
 I know some hair dressers recommend washing your hair twice to make sure you get all the yuck from your hair that you may have missed in the 1st wash but i feel it strips the goodness from my hair and to be honest my hair is never yuck enough for me to feel the need to wash my hair twice so i moved onto the conditioner.
 Again hair heaven i loved it my hair felt as smooth as silk which granted hair does when its covered in conditoner so i rinsed and dryed my hair as usual.
But what i was left with was super soft hair but not fluffy and unmanageable soft hair just healthy hair and this was just in 2 washes! Whats my hair going to be like after the bottle?? Maybe i will have normal hair and not dry horse hair! lol
I finished my new pampered hair of with a spritz of the moisturising shine spray from the glamour range. I usually use the tresemme argon oil spray.



 Which in my opinion gives my hair more actual shine but i love the Toni & Guy spray for the gorgeous smell and the way it almost coats my hair with a protective layer without leaving me feeling like i need to wash my hair again, i see it as more of a spray serum then a shine spray and wouldn't necessarily purchase it again but the shampoo and conditioner will defiantly be in my basket even though it more expensive than i usually pay i do think its worth it.
 I would also be interested to try other products from Toni & Guy as these are the first things I've tried.
The shampoo and conditioner are £5.99 each for 250ml and the shine spray is £6.39 for 150ml in Boots.

Is there any Toni & Guy products you would recommend me to try? xx

3 comments:

  1. thank you for this review :-)
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love toni and guy xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey babe, I couldn't email you but just wanted to let you know I have given you an award. Please go to my blog and receive it. Its called the Liebster Award :)

    Congrats
    xx

    ReplyDelete