Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Thursday 3 November 2011

Another Charity Shop Find!

As i have said before i love charity shopping sometimes i come away empty handed (boo!!) but more times that not i come away with a little treasure.
 In a previous blog i showed a top i bought from a charity shop that was about £2.99 previously from 
Top Shop that is really lovely.


Well this week my charity shop find was...
 shoes!!! (yay!!)

As you can see they are patent black peep toe shoes and i got them for only £4! 
So if you haven't already have a look in your local charity shops DO!!
 You may be surprised at the treasures you might find.
I also go my son 2 Power Ranger DVD's for £2 each i won't add a picture as...
 well quite frankly there not shoes!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooh love your shoes xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete