Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Friday 25 November 2011

Boots Weekly Star Gift - 3

Boots New Star Gift of the week this week is.....
Gok products and vanity case of which includes:

  • Body Wash - 200ml
  • Shower Scrub - 200ml
  • Rich Moisturising Body Butter - 180ml
  • "Liquid Gold" Body Wash - 200ml
  • "Liquid Gold" Bath Essence - 200ml
  • "Deluxe Gold" Body Butter - 180ml
  • Organza Body Puff

Was £45 now £22 which is on offer now and till Thursday 1st of December (Christmas countdown day!!!)

I am a big fan of Gok i think he helps thousands of women feel more body confident and i wouldn't mind him giving me a make over however im not to sure i would use him beauty products.

Here are the above products in more detail.
I think the video idea is great as the products and vanity case are much bigger than i thought.

1 comment:

  1. wow good deal thanks for sharing xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete