Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Friday 11 November 2011

Shoes glorious shoes!!

My name is Hayley and i have an addiction to shoes!!
Some women are addicted to bags but my shoes are my thing.
 So today i thought i would share my heels with you.
 I have a few flats, sandles, pumps and boots etc but thought i would only share my heels as there probably the most interesting and pretty

Please excuse the odd foot posing i was fighting against the dark evening light. xx


Leopard print peep toe shoe with bow detail.
Primark.
I have never worn these there so high i'm worried i might topple over!

Black patent cork heel shoes
Matalan
They have a molded inside soul that quite hard so are actually quite uncomfortable.

Navy suede effect shoes
Primark
I bought these navy shoes to wear with my dark skinny jeans.

Grey patent wedge
Newlook
My mum bought me these after we spent many many many hours and many shopping trips looking for her
mother of the bride outfit.

Black silky effect shoes
Primark
Probably the shoes i wear the most.

Leopard shoes with gold buckle detail.
New Look
I love to wear these with a really simple outfit.

Peach/Ivory shoes
Very Catalog
I actually bought these to use as my bridal shoes but they turned out to be the wrong colour but i thought they were so pretty i couldn't turn them away. 

Burgandy silk peep toe shoes
Next
I bought these to wear for a Christmas night out and they are so comfy!

Black patent peep toe shoes
Charity shop (£4)
These are the shoes i featured in my most recent charity shop find.

Brown cut out shoes
Primark
I bought these to wear in the summer and these shoes HATE FEET!!

Pink/Purple heels
Tesco
I bought these beauties when Tesco had there half price sale they should have been £20 then half price £10 but they cashier put them through at £10 and then half priced them so i paid just £5!!

Black suede cut out shoes.
New Look
They make not look it but they are really comfy

Gold and dimante shoes
Primark
I bought these for a Holiday turkey

Grey Patent Mark Janes
Matalan
I don't tend to wear these much but they are really comfortable


Nude mesh dimante shoes
Dolsis
My sister bought me these to wear when i was a Bridesmaid at her wedding

Finally My favourite shoes ever!!
I wore these on my Wedding Day.
 They are a vintage pink colour, as my theme was vintage.
 I bought them from Primark in the sales and spent over 7 hours customising them by sticking different sized dimantes to them.
I will Blog i more detail about them if its something you would like to try or would just like to know more.

Whats your guilty pleasure shoes or bags?

7 comments:

  1. wow! I love the shoes you customised for your wedding! very creative :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love them leopard print shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes you customised yourself still amaze me... they look like they've been done professionally ;-)
    I wish I could wear heels more, used to live and die in them a few years ago but normally only ever wear heels on a night out now, my poor little feet can't hack them any more :-(
    (either that or my old age ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes! The first pair are my fave :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. X SNJX- Thank you there very special to me. xx

    X Shiningstarmakeup- Thank you i love leopard print! xx

    X Kate- Thank you for your lovely comment Kate my wedding shoes are very special to me its just a shame i don't think i will wear them again! Im the same i love to wear heels but only really wear them on a night out too. xx

    X Ness- Thanks Ness i just wish i could walk in them lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have some really lovely shoes!
    The last pair are amazing! I cant believe you stuck every single diamonte on, that must have taken forever haha! But it was definitely worth it because they are gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lots of shoes xxx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete