Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Outfit of the day

Just a quick outfit of the day before i head out the door. Busy busy!

Its got really cold here over the last couple of days and now its decided to rain too!
My poor son has swimming at school today. Brrrr!

I decided to brighten up my day and wear raspberry.
Apologies for the lighting this in the photos it was still quite dark this morning.

Top- Rapberry chiffon tiered top- Debenhams
Jeans- Jeggings- Primark

Shoes- Black ugg style boots- Sainsburys




Jewellery
 For Jewellery i kept it simple my engagement ring and wedding ring as always xx
 and another recent sale purchase from accessorize


Make- up
 Again i kept it simple mainly because i was in a rush but also sometimes its nice to be a little more delicate with your make up application.  
I used my Mua Heaven and Earth palette (Love!!) Bourjois pencil eyeliner in ultra black and a combination of Revlon grow lushious mascara and Rimmel max volume lash.

 For my lips i just used Nivea caregloss and shine great product its a glossy lip balm perfect to wear on windy days when your lips get dry or as a top coat after lipsticks or stains.
Please excuse the doo i need it cut desperately!
Have a great day and stay warm!!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Cute top :)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fashion sense xx

    Anyone follow me and i will follow you back xxxx
    @MissModelLauren xx
    Follow me xx

    @MissModelLauren
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissModelLauren

    http://missmodellauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top. Great blog. Shall we follow each other?
    http://fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top and the bracelet. Great post:)
    Now following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for following me too x

      Delete