Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Monday 26 September 2011

Charity Shop find!

I just wanted to share with you in a quick blog my charity shop find.
Its a gorgeous turquoise/ jade colour top with ruffle (great for small chests like me) in a silky material originally from Top Shop but I only paid £2.99 for it which i think was a great find!

I love hunting in charity shops for bargains i think there a great place to find unusual, vintage items that on't have crazy price tags and your obviously helping people in need.

My sister, Stacey and I have an ongoing charity shop war which basically involves hunting in charity shops for great buys like cheap designer stuff and sending a picture message of your bargain followed by a childish message of :
 "Look what i just got!!"x.


Anyway back to my purchase here it is.....



What buy would win you the Charity shop war?? xx

6 comments:

  1. omg thank you ...
    you have inspired me to go shopping in a charity shop ad good find that top is really pretty and suits you xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is beautiful hun =D
    You look very pretty and the colour suits you so well!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. X Lauren- No worries Lauren glad i inspired you its not alway granny shoes and smell nighties lol. If find any good buys i'd love to see them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. X Kristin . Thank you Kristin for you kind comments thanks for ready my blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love searching charity shops!! I've found many great buys from high street shops for bargain prices!!

    Its a gorgeous top! Really suits you hun!!

    Jen :)
    Xxx

    http://goodgirlgonered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. X Jen- Its great when you find that great buy in a charity shop isn't it? lol Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete