Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Monday 19 September 2011

Todays make up look

Just a quick lil post of todays make up. I try and switch my make up as much as possible mainly just keeping the base the same as i think its easy to get into a make up rut.
Here is todays look-
Base

  1. I started by putting on my Garnier BB cream all over my face and down my neck (will update on this soon x)
  2. I then put collection 2000 concealer in nude under my eyes followed by a little dab of the Elf tone correcting concealer in ivory
  3. I then applied my foundation using Mac studio fix fluid in NW15- i usually set my foundation with a powder by I've ran out BOOO!!!!
Eyes
  1. I put a soft brown eye shadow from my elf palette Ethereal all over the lid.
  2. I then used Maybelline eye shadow in the outer corners in iced fudge
  3. I Lined my water line top and bottom using Bourjois khol and contour in ultra black and lined my lash line using hd brows in carbon.
  4. I highlighted my brows using front cover eye shadow in cloud dance.
  5. finally i used Maybelline colossal voluum express mascara.




Cheeks
  1. Highlighted using Primark my hearts desire shimmer blush hearts
  2. added a hint of colour using Elf natural radiance blusher in Glow



Lips
  1. I kept it simple and used my new Kate Moss lipstick in number 3



xxx

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely hun :)
    I love your eye detail, its beautiful. The colours are really pretty and do compliment your eyes

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so flawless, i really do need to invest in a MAC foundation. And yeah, the polish is called tangy ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. X Kate- Thank you Kate def gonna pick up Tangy! I do love the foundation and found it a lot more flawless using a brush would def recommend it just a shame its quite expensive x

    ReplyDelete