Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Its the small things in life xxx

My little solidier Daniel has been off school for the last 2 days with a high temp and a sore throat Bless him. 
I have been cheering him up by making paper Christmas Decorations with him and watching kids films with lots of  hot chocolates. Today's film choice was Matlida.
Yummy!
I know i'm not the only one that's watched this film and enjoyed it .
LOL!

In return he made me a really sweet I love you card.

It says: To Mummy I love you Mum xxx

As you can see he has got my look spot on. Just look at my realistic eyes and short bobbed hair cut lol.
Arh bless him it made my day and so i wanted to break from the usual blog posts and share it with you all.
I hope your all staying warm and healthy.
Tomorrows blog with be my November Favorites so until then xx

3 comments:

  1. awww, thats so cute;) and cadburys hot chocolate is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless him. Super cute!
    Matilda is in my DVD collection! I'm a right kid at times! haha, although I like to call it nostalgia :-p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute and sweet of him xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete